UKC

FRI NIGHT VID: Summer Pembroke Trad

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 24 Nov 2017
Summer Solstice In Wales - A Trad Climbing Journey, 3 kbOver the summer, Jacopo Larcher, Barbara Zangerl, Roland Hemetzberger and Lara Neumeier travelled to Pembroke and tested themselves in some of the best and hardest lines South Wales had to offer. Our Friday Night Video this week sees each of them find their own project and battle fear, along with adverse conditions...

Read more
 FactorXXX 24 Nov 2017
In reply to UKC News:

Excellent, one of the best climbing films I've seen in quite a while.
 Brendan 25 Nov 2017
In reply to UKC News:

Great film, I particularly liked the sequence with Zangrl climbing Muy Caliente, amazing music.
 Edd Reed 25 Nov 2017
In reply to UKC News:
Great video, but just a note to UKC editors; Pembroke is in West Wales, not South.
Post edited at 07:50
In reply to UKC News:

Great film. What a strong team. Is that the hardest female trad ascent? Either way it's very impressive
 Luke01 25 Nov 2017
In reply to Edd Reed:

It's literally on the South Coast of Wales, I think the 'UKC editors' can probably be excused for this one. Do you correct people saying 'north wales' if they're referring to Snowdonia?
 Edd Reed 25 Nov 2017
In reply to Luke01:

Wow, sorry bud, I live about 20 minutes from the crags in use. Just proud of where I'm from.
 peter allen 25 Nov 2017
In reply to Luke01:

Come on he wasn't being horrible, Snowdonia is in North Wales, and Pembrokeshire is in West Wales, that's all!
 kevin stephens 25 Nov 2017
In reply to UKC News:
Great film and psyche booster for spring 2018
 pencilled in 26 Nov 2017
In reply to UKC News:

They didn’t f”£k about did they? Great film of some honestly solid and talented climbers on some tip-top routes.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...