UKC

Winter Partners

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 tfwheeler 27 Nov 2017
Can anyone point me in the right direction regarding finding winter climbing companions. Living down south (london) seems to make it really difficult to network with winter climbers.
 alexm198 27 Nov 2017
In reply to tfwheeler:

I posted along similar lines recently https://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?t=674375&new=8675344&v=1

I'm London-based so would be happy to share drives up north over the season. Feel free to message me.
 NathanP 27 Nov 2017
In reply to tfwheeler:

I'm also looking for people to climb with this winter at around grade 3-4. Coventry based, with transport.
 mutt 28 Nov 2017
In reply to tfwheeler:

Yes, its difficult. Perhaps if you updated your profile people would be able to find you. I'm based in southampton which is equally difficult I think. Hoping that my trip to scotland with the local club will turn up some good water ice or mixed climbs but its certainly difficult to get a group together for ad-hoc trips when the conditions are good. I have not given up yet though
 mutt 28 Nov 2017
In reply to tfwheeler:

Yes, its difficult. Perhaps if you updated your profile people would be able to find you. I'm based in southampton which is equally difficult I think. Hoping that my trip to scotland with the local club will turn up some good water ice or mixed climbs but its certainly difficult to get a group together for ad-hoc trips when the conditions are good. I have not given up yet though
 Peter Durin 28 Nov 2017
In reply to tfwheeler:

Hi I have the same problem. Got a week of from Thursday and was thinking of driving to Scotland. Based in Bristol, got car all gear. Message me if you would consider
 Sharp 29 Nov 2017
In reply to tfwheeler:

There's now a scottish winter partners fb page as well

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...