UKC

Prints of iconic routes

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Leo Woodfelder 15 Dec 2017
Hi, a friend got in touch today for advice. It's his dad's birthday soon and he wants to buy him a print of an iconic UK route and get it framed. First thoughts were Cenotaph corner, Dinas Cromlech, or a dream of white horses, Gogarth. Any ideas of any photographers to contact? Been struggling to find any.

Many thanks

Leo
 james mann 15 Dec 2017
In reply to Leo Woodfelder:

Contact John Cleare via Mountain Camera. I would imagine that he would be prepared to sell you one of the amazing images from rock climbers in action in snowdonia.

James
 subtle 15 Dec 2017

> Hi, a friend got in touch today for advice. It's his dad's birthday soon and he wants to buy him a print of an iconic UK route and get it framed. First thoughts were Cenotaph corner, Dinas Cromlech, or a dream of white horses, Gogarth. Any ideas of any photographers to contact? Been struggling to find any.

> Many thanks

> Leo

Does your mates Dad climb? Has he climbed any of the "iconic" UK routes - if so look at a print of that - should narrow down where to look.
In reply to subtle: To my best knowledge he has done the two routes mentioned. I'll have a gander through the logbook photos and see what I can find. If anyone has any leads of prints for sale of either of these routes it would be really appreciated.

Many thanks

jethro kiernan 04 Jan 2018
I would be able to do a print of dream of white horses if your interested.
Post edited at 19:49

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...