UKC

VIDEO: A World Less Travelled - Serbia

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 18 Jan 2018
A world less travelled - Serbia, 4 kbCharlotte Durif and Cold House Media travel to Serbia in this short film. Their aim was to develop routes in Southern Serbia, with the help of the Serbian climbing group Outdoor Collective.

Read more
 john arran 18 Jan 2018
In reply to UKC News:

I don't know if it's just my browser, but I have no way to fast forward through any of this and no way of even knowing how long the whole video is. After several minutes of sitting through a non-climbing intro, not knowing how much longer it might be before the climbing started, I lost patience. If there's a link to a version online that you can skim through, I'd appreciate knowing it, as it sounds like it could be more interesting later.

sxrxg 18 Jan 2018
In reply to john arran:

You can watch on Vimeo where the full controls are available  vimeo.com/249265172 

john arran 18 Jan 2018
In reply to sxrxg:

Great, thanks. Dunno why I didn't think to look there!

Robert Durran 18 Jan 2018
In reply to sxrxg:

> You can watch on Vimeo where the full controls are available  vimeo.com/249265172 

No different for me!

Pedro50 18 Jan 2018
In reply to Robert Durran:

or me

john arran 18 Jan 2018
In reply to Robert Durran:

I just watched it, and it gets better. The cave looks really cool.

You need to copy the link and paste it into a new browser tab, then the controls appear. Not sure why it's hiding them when clicked from UKC but it's a bit irritating.

Wft 18 Jan 2018
In reply to john arran:

I think it's in the hosting options for the creator, so they are forcing you to watch it as a whole. meh. maybe not. 

Tommy Harris 19 Jan 2018
In reply to UKC News:

Good video and really enjoyed it, Be interesting to see if the lines get climbed and what grades they are given.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...