UKC

Mallorca or Deep Water guide for Mallorca DWS?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 climbermatt 25 Jan 2018

Hi,

Me and some mates are off to Mallorca in a week to do some DWS. I noticed how the deep water guide was published in 2007 and the Mallorca one in 2016. Is the Mallorca guide worth getting just for DWS as I plan on doing some DWS in the UK when it's summer.

Cheers,
Matt

In reply to climbermatt:

The 2016 Mallorca Rockfax is the most extensive and up to date guide we have produced for DWS in Mallorca. It has loads more than the Deep Water and, in fact, includes everything on Mallorca in Deep Water anyway.

Alan

Post edited at 20:07
 Wft 26 Jan 2018
In reply to climbermatt:

Get Deep Water, covers all you need in Mallorca and has a tonne of UK dws in for when you get back obsessed. 

Re: Deep Water - It's getting on a bit now and could do with an update, Alan? Any plans?

In reply to Wood for Trees:

> Re: Deep Water - It's getting on a bit now and could do with an update, Alan? Any plans?

We won't be doing another edition of Deep Water. It hasn't sold well to be honest and we have stock for many years.

However, we are starting to incorporate the information in other guides. Mallorca is an obvious example where we have gone from 3 crags to 16 crags. We are also producing a Pembroke app update which will include the Deep Water Pembroke content. 

Alan

Wft 26 Jan 2018
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

Okay, thanks. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...