UKC

PRODUCT NEWS: Red Chili Climbing Shoe Range

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 16 Apr 2018
Atomyc 2, 3 kbAfter the success of our recent competition that gave 3 lucky climbers the chance to win either the Voltage, Fusion VCR or the Charger we thought it would be a good idea to give everyone a chance to see some more shoes from our extensive range. All our shoes are made from high quality materials and are sure to give a precise and comfortable fit when it really counts.

Read more
 johncook 17 Apr 2018
In reply to UKC Gear:

The problem with chilis, which I wear and love, both spirit vcr and fusion, is finding a UK stockist. The ones that advertise rarely have any in stock and if they do the size range is small. Some shops who advertise chilis use this to get you in and sell an alternative brand. Buying on-line means you can't try them on first, if they don't fit it is a faff returning them. I know what size I use and chilis are good at sticking to quality size manufacture (unlike some other manufacturers who sizes are all over the place!) so I can order on-line, but I would prefer, if possible and without being ripped off price wise, to buy from a local shop, and there are plenty around Sheffield  and the North Peak area. 

Come on chili, get your new distribution set up organised and up and running quickly. You are losing customers.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...