UKC

Sound link not playing on an android tab for one

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Toerag 29 Apr 2018

A friend of the family regularly listens to the audio clips at https://jsh.christianscience.com/jsh-audio (for example the one currently in the middle of the page "Only patterns of good").  She does this on a Galaxy Tab3, however a couple of weeks ago the clips stopped playing. She's not techy so it came to me to look at. The problem appears to be specific to that website, she can listen to other audio. She can listen to the audio on her samsung mobile phone with no problems. It doesn't matter if she logs in or not.  I've tried deleting the cookies, cache, history, forms etc. to no avail. I've tried both chrome and the built -in browser to no avail. Chrome is a bit more helpful in that it say the file cannot be played, but it won't say why. Any ideas? I'm not terribly familiar with the android OS so I can't think what else it would be.

Thanks in advance

Phil Anderson 30 Apr 2018
In reply to Toerag:

We can only assume it's all part of God's ineffable plan and he doesn't want your friend to listen to all that tripe. Any attempt to fix the problem would be an act against God. Best not to interfere I reckon.

Sorry. It's Monday Morning and I'm in a grumpy mood.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...