UKC

What to do with a retired harness?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Tall Clare 13 May 2018

Following my post last week about whether I should replace my c.10 year old harness, I now have a shiny new Petzl Corax. 

What's the best thing to do with my old harness? I know old ropes can be made into doormats, and a friend is making one for me at the moment. Can anything useful be done with an old harness? Can they be recycled in any way?

DaveHK 13 May 2018
In reply to Tall Clare:

Just take it downstairs into your S&M dungeon.

OP Tall Clare 13 May 2018
In reply to DaveHK:

Even if one had such a thing (I'm probably more M&S dungeon...), a grimy old climbing harness is pretty niche!

DaveHK 13 May 2018
In reply to Tall Clare:

> Even if one had such a thing (I'm probably more M&S dungeon...), a grimy old climbing harness is pretty niche!

If you don't have one just send it to your nearest Tory MP. They're bound (pun intended) to have one.

ian caton 14 May 2018
In reply to Tall Clare:

Cut all the leg loops of it. Ideal for weighted pull ups, fingerboarding. Sell on eBay as such.

J1234 14 May 2018
In reply to Tall Clare:

Chuck it in the bin. We have recently moved house and the amount of junk we had to skip, that we kept because it may come in one day, was unbelievable. Not good I know, but it is for the moment making me consider what I buy, do I actually need it.

trouserburp 14 May 2018
In reply to Tall Clare:

If it has a floating waist band it would make a neat rope protector

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...