UKC

Mountain Equipment Diamond 50 rucsac

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Gordon 27 Jul 2001
Any good? How much more capacity does the extension give?
Anonymous 28 Jul 2001
In reply to Gordon: This rucksack is first rate. I used mine all last winter from days out walking in snowdnia to grade V in Scotland. No gimmicky extras that are surplus to requirements and very stable on the back.

As for the extension, again nothing fancy, simply tensioning straps on the lid that gives the extra space required to get your rope inside the pack when its full.

Sizing - I am 5'11" and use a size 2.

I think that rock and run have this sack in their sale or if you are interested I can get 35% off the normal price of £100. If you are interested please E-mail.
simon 28 Jul 2001
In reply to Gordon: Sorry, forgot to enter my details. E-mail at the link above.
Greg 29 Jul 2001
In reply to Gordon: have you had a look at the mac pac persuit, i have one and its absolutly fantastic, way more durable than the m/e, altho its still a good pac!
cheers
greg
David Blair 30 Jul 2001
In reply to Gordon:

I presume that size 2 in this rucksack is medium and the sizes go 1 - 3??

Boris Blackband 05 Aug 2001
In reply to Gordon: got m/e diamond 50 from rockandrun.com sale for 45 quid the other week, just done advanced mountain leaders course in glencoe, sack was dream, and all thought it was dogs, very chuffed at half price...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...