UKC

Anasazi Pro sizing?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Alison 24 Jun 2018

I've had many pairs of the Anasazi LV (turquoise ones) and I'm wondering how sizing of the Women's Anasazi Pro compare? Banana F-gers suggests going for the same size, but other reviews seem to suggest going up half a UK size in the Anasazi Pros?

afx22 25 Jun 2018
In reply to Alison:

I can't talk about the low volume ones but I've had three pairs of the men's Anasazis in UK 6.5.  They were all tight when new but bedded in quickly and became comfortable.

I recently bought a pair of the Anasazi Pros and they were comfortable first time.  I suspect I should have gone half a size down.

Pawthos 25 Jun 2018
In reply to Alison:

I’ve just replaced my knackered lvs with pros of the same size.  I think I saw something suggesting that you should size up - I’m pleased I didn’t.

OP Alison 30 Jun 2018
In reply to afx22:

thanks! Did you get the same size in the Pros? I.e. 6.5? 

OliverLevine 30 Jun 2018
In reply to Alison:

I have the blokes version of the pros, and have found them to fit *slightly* tighter than your run of the mill pinks. This is probably due to the lining and the half a car tyre's worth of rubber 5.10 slapped across the toes. Both of these thing inhibited the normal bedding in process, which is great for maintaining the aggression of the shoe, but not so wonderful for the tootsies.

Post edited at 10:45
In reply to Alison:

I've tried them on but don't own a pair yet. The guy in the shop suggested I might need to go half a size bigger but I found the same size as my normal brown Velcro was fine.

afx22 02 Jul 2018
In reply to Alison:

Yep.  Exactly the same 'official' size.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...