UKC

Free instruction and tuition for anyone

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 JackO3522 30 Jul 2018

Hi folks
I’m an MIA (Mountaineering Instructor Award) trainee, and I am looking to take people multi-pitch climbing, scrambling or learning to lead 

I am preferably looking for 2 people at a time; however, if you’re on your own that’s fine too!

I can cater for a variety of different needs, from those who have never been rock climbing or scrambling and wanting to give it a go, to have done some climbing and are wanting to progress a little further, or maybe moving outdoors from the wall? Days can be tailored to your needs. 

Im currently looking for 2 people for the following dates 

4th - 5th August - North Wales 

**** Im going to be travelling down from the Lakes so more than happy to lift share / pick up 

There will more for sure as the run-up to assessment begins. 

I'm always looking for people on other dates and to make managing it a little easier I've created a group called - Jack Oliver Mock MIA clients its worth giving that a like as that's where I will be posting first. 

**** You can contact me on 07502604166 or Jackoliver84@gmail.com or of course comment here. Please just get in touch and hopefully, we can sort something out!

I need to draw your attention to the following:
As an MIA trainee I do not, as yet, hold the Mountaineering Instructor Award which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

Cheers
Jack

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...