UKC

Good pub grub near Manchester Depot?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

We'll be doing a session at the Manchester Depot on Saturday - does anyone have any recommendation for a decent pub-grub meal nearby afterwards? Its not an area I know!

r0b 30 Aug 2018
In reply to willworkforfoodjnr:

There is nothing within a mile of the Depot - it is on an industrial estate. You'll either need to head towards Salford Quays/MediaCity where The Dockyard does decent pub food, or somewhere in Stretford. Or the Trafford Centre!

JohnO1978 30 Aug 2018

I went on Sunday to the Depot, really enjoyed it. Not quite a pub within walking distance but me and the other half went to Kettlebell Kitchen, there are 3 of them in Manchester now and they do sell beer (Of sorts) food is great. 

In the local area there probably arent many pubs as it is located on an industrial estate. The Trafford Centre is not too far away either.

Mike Stretford 30 Aug 2018

Not quite pub grub but 1116 Chester Road is very good

https://www.facebook.com/bistro1116/

Limited menu, so check that, but it does mean they can offer very nice food at good prices. You'd probably have to book.

That's it for Stretford (I live there)..... there's load of eateries in Chorlton but I can't think of a pub there I'd recommend for food.

Awesome, cheers all!

Lusk 30 Aug 2018

There's a Greggs just down the road but it shuts at 4:30pm.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...