UKC

MIA trainee looking for mock clients - Lakes

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Little B 20 Sep 2018

Hello all

If you'd like to get out for some scrambling or multi-pitch rock climbing instruction, gratis, in turn helping me prepare for my assessment, please get in contact.

I have varied availability during the week and weekends, so get in touch with when and what you'd like to do, learn or practice, and we can arrange something. Singletons are fine, but I'd prefer pairs of people.

Disclaimer: As an MIA trainee I do not , as yet, hold the Mountaineering instructor award which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification. Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...