UKC

MIA mock clients

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Mbecca67 05 Oct 2018

For my up coming assessment in October I'm looking for mock clients to take climbing and scrambling in Snowdonia. I'm based in North Wales for the whole of October.

I'm looking to practise my multi pitch teaching skills and scrambling with clients, but if there is anything you specifically wish to work on that's great too!

Ideally I'd like to take two mock clients at a time is, but I can work with just one too! Preferably you will have done some climbing or scrambling before and have all your own personal kit.

The usual disclaimer for the MIA mock clients required post:

As an MIA trainee I do not , as yet, hold the Mountaineering instructor award which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification.

Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

1philjones1 06 Oct 2018
In reply to Mbecca67:

PM’d you

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...