UKC

Camping Siurana - kitchen equipment and Internet

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 voyta 08 Oct 2018

Hey, we're headed to Siurana for a couple of days. As we have no car, we want to stay in Camping Siurana.

We were wondering about the following (there was no decisive and up-to-date answer anywhere on the internet):

1) Is there (a decent) phone signal in the sleeping area of the campsite, in the common area, and in the whole of Siurana, respectively?

2) Is there cooking equipment in the a) common kitchen; b) bungalows/mobile homes kitchens? I'm talking stove, gas, but also hobs and plates and cutleries - we're travelling lightweight.

Any other tips will of course be welcome but these two points are crucial for us (we don't have a car so traveling lightweight hence no cooking equipment and need to work remotely some of the days).

Thanks a lot in advance!

1poundSOCKS 08 Oct 2018
In reply to voyta:

I think the phone signal is patchy and the campsite wi-fi can be slow and unreliable.

Not much in the way of cooking equipment, there's a basic cooking area, but you do need your own stove and pans, etc.

You can buy bread on the campsite every morning but will need to get other supplies from Cornudella or further. Siurana village doesn't have a shop. Although cooked food in the campsite cafe is good and fairly cheap.

gravy 08 Oct 2018

I recall staying in a luxury hut (ie had a toilet) and there being enough stuff to cook pasta and something in there.

1poundSOCKS 08 Oct 2018
In reply to gravy:

> I recall staying in a luxury hut (ie had a toilet) and there being enough stuff to cook pasta and something in there.

Might be right, I always stopped in tent or van.

Stone Idle 10 Oct 2018
In reply to voyta:

Try looking at campingsiurana.com. Save much time.

OP voyta 12 Oct 2018

Thanks all!

@Stone Idle you're right pointing out their site unfortunately the answers to my questions aren't there that's why I'm resorting to a more crowd-based solution

Post edited at 16:58

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...