UKC

For Sale: Patagonia Triolet Gore-Tex jacket. New. Size S

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Si Withington 17 Oct 2018

318383.jpg

£190

Patagonia Triolet jacket for Alpine Climbing and Mountaineering, RRP is £300

"Our jack-of-all-things-alpine, the Triolet Jacket leverages waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric in a feature-rich shell to deliver versatile, durable performance in heavy snow, driving wind and rain."

Worn for literally about 10 mins before deciding it’s too big! It’s a big size small. More like a medium if you ask me. I’m a small in all their kit apart from this jacket which I’m an XS. 

With tags, but have taken them off. No marks at all. It’s 10 mins old! 

In Balkan Blue - see site for accurate colours. 

Link to Patagonia's website: https://eu.patagonia.com/gb/en/product/mens-triolet-jacket-for-alpine-climb...

Features

• 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX® fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face for rugged protection
  • Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and 2-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
  • Two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; interior stretch catch-all pocket
  • Welted, watertight 2-way pit zips provide ventilation and reach without raising the body of the jacket
  • Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal; dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
  • Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
  • Concealed RECCO® reflector
  • 550 g (19.4 oz)

Add £8 recorded insured delivery.

Post edited at 12:02
OP Si Withington 30 Oct 2018
In reply to Si Withington:

Sold

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...