UKC

Rockfax app and weather

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Chris the Tall 05 Nov 2018

sorry if this has been done, but is there a reason why the rockfax app shows the weather for the last three days, as well as today and the next 3 days? 

I suppose it might be useful for crags where seepage is a big issue, but less so in places where the crags are generally quick drying.

also, is it possible for users to add parking spots? Or report missing ones? Admittedly this particular user managed to get lost finding a roadside crag he’s been to before (Altea) and then tried a 6b instead of the intended 6a, but it’s always good to get a bit of idiot testing right?

john arran 05 Nov 2018
In reply to Chris the Tall:

Rockfax app? I wasn't aware they'd released it yet. I've had a look and I can't find it in Google Play Store anywhere.

In reply to john arran:

Try the apple store. You can even buy a guide to Ariege

john arran 05 Nov 2018

"Not compatible with any of your devices", it says.

Should I call Rockfax technical support?

Yeah, correct about the forecast. Previous days are for seepage calculations. 

There’s no way currently to offer new parkings for the app. We are going to make it so that the parkings get sucked down from ukc, so adding them there will in future update the app.  

GravitySucks 06 Nov 2018
In reply to john arran:

Comming 'real soon now' (c)1975

In reply to john arran:

I think you have to display a giant ‘R’ in the sky and they will contact you. At least I think they said a giant ‘R’ - that what it sounded like.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...