UKC

PRODUCT NEWS: New range of UK made Bouldering pads from Alpkit.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 11 Dec 2018
Origin Red - BackWe've been making pads in the UK AlpFactory for over 10 years now and have learnt a little on the way. With the new range some of the names may be familiar but we have redesigned all the pads from scratch, using feedback from athletes, staff and customers we feel this is the most comprehensive and best range of pads we've ever offered.

Read more
In reply to UKC Gear:

For those interested, we've got The Project, Origin, and Mujo in for review currently.

The Project is - for want of a more eloquent phrase - f**king massive, so much so that it doesn't fit in the back of my Berlingo (which I'd always thought of as a sizeable boot). Thankfully it does fit across the back seats and, most important of all, provides pretty a massive surface area to fall on - all for a highly competitive £229.

Whilst the Project steals the show in terms of size I've been highly impressed with the Origin so far too. The taco design makes it ideal for carrying loads, plus it's impressively large/light - as such destined to become a good choice for the all-rounder. Nothing to fault on the Mujo either, which looks infinitely superior than its predecessor.

I'll save the rest for the review itself, but if anyone has any questions in the meanwhile fire away...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...