UKC

Booking long stay acommodation in Spain

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 climbercool 13 Dec 2018

Hello, Me and my wife are hoping to spend 3 months in Spain next spring and we would like to book some accommodation in advance.  At the moment we are unsure of where in Spain we want to go, but probably somewhere close to good climbing and probably at least 2 locations.  Anyway my question is what is a good source for finding mid length accommodation  rentals (5-6 weeks) in spain?  Obviously Airbnb can work but most places dont really lower there nightly rate much even if you stay for 6 weeks.   If anyone has any of there own accommodation feel free to post or message me.  were looking to spend 350-600 a month.  Oh yeah need good wifi because I work online.  Thanks in advance, Ben

HeMa 13 Dec 2018
In reply to climbercool:

Haven’t done Spain. But ’Bleau worked like a charm with AirBnB. 

Interhome might have something. And then about kazillion smaller rental Businesses. Albeit more often than not, the rates drop at few weeks, a month and perhaps numerous months. 

OP climbercool 13 Dec 2018
In reply to HeMa:

ooh, just having a look at inter home, not seen it before, thanks

Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 13 Dec 2018
In reply to climbercool:

Holiday Lettings might be worth a look,

Chris

OP climbercool 13 Dec 2018
In reply to climbercool:  Inter home seems way more expensive than airbnb and doesnt let you book for more than 28 days

abr1966 13 Dec 2018
In reply to climbercool:

No direct information but someone I know spends 3-4 months in spain each winter and stays in static caravans which work out as good value. I know this winter (he went out last week) he found one by looking on forums for british people who have holiday places in Spain. May be worth a bit of a search?

OP climbercool 14 Dec 2018
In reply to abr1966:

cool, ill try find some expat forums, static caravan would be perfect for us.  Thanks

polivmi1 16 Dec 2018
In reply to climbercool:

Hi, I wrote you a message. I might have an apartment and 1-2 rooms free in Cornudella de Montsant for March, April, May.

badgerjockey 16 Dec 2018
In reply to climbercool:

Idealista.es

gumtree

airbnb

Fruit 16 Dec 2018
In reply to climbercool:

we use home and away, don’t believe the web site prices for long lets, contact the owners.

Sam Mayfield 16 Dec 2018
In reply to climbercool:

I know quite a few houses in Finestrat Costa Blanca that would do long term and might do a deal for winter rent, drop me a facebook message

https://web.facebook.com/theorangehousespain/

Sam Orange 

OP climbercool 04 Jan 2019
In reply to climbercool:

after unsuccessfully spending the last few weeks searching  air bnb, gum tree and idealista trying to find a cheap rent in Spain I finally found this website which is perfect, it has thousands of houses in spain for less than 400 euros a month!  Idealista and gumtree were no good because it had thousands of cheap rentals but nobody wanted to rent for less than 6 months i contacted about 40 people, air bnb was no good because none of the houses offered a good discount if you were staying for more than a month, you typically got just a 10% discount from the nightly rate.  anyway this web page is perfect!  

https://www.longtermlettings.com/find/rentals/Spain/

if anyone is looking for a cheap extended trip in spain this is the site!

OP climbercool 04 Jan 2019
In reply to climbercool:

just checked a bit more, hundreds, maybe not thousands, my bad! usually all bills included though

abr1966 04 Jan 2019
In reply to climbercool:

Just been having a look at that.....very good deals!! Something I'll be looking to do in 2 years time when I take early retirement.....let us know if you get sorted and if there are any snags!!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...