UKC

castle rock thirlmere latest

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 SATTY 14 Dec 2018

some pictures from a recent visit will appear soon,cannot see any climbing for ages on that chunk of rock,i mean look at deer bield

petegunn 14 Dec 2018
In reply to SATTY:

Have you got your eye on a few new lines then! 

krikoman 14 Dec 2018
In reply to SATTY:

> some pictures from a recent visit will appear soon,cannot see any climbing for ages on that chunk of rock,i mean look at deer bield

Where?

Luke90 14 Dec 2018
In reply to krikoman:

> Where?

They're in his UKC photo gallery...

https://www.ukclimbing.com/photos/author.html?id=154075

krikoman 14 Dec 2018
In reply to Luke90:

Cheers

Jon Stewart 14 Dec 2018
In reply to SATTY:

I'm not bothered about the loss of routes - shit happens - or whether there will be new lines climbed through the rubble. I just want the great routes to the right to get climbed a lot this summer - with all the talk of "don't climb on North Crag" it all started getting very neglected.

2019 will be the renaissance of North Crag!

Post edited at 22:05
In reply to Jon Stewart:

> I'm not bothered about the loss of routes - shit happens - or whether there will be new lines climbed through the rubble. I just want the great routes to the right to get climbed a lot this summer - with all the talk of "don't climb on North Crag" it all started getting very neglected.

> 2019 will be the renaissance of North Crag!

I hate to be a nasty negative noo, but watch out for loose flakes if you do - that rockfall will have shaken things up a bit.

In reply to SATTY:

Is it not possible for someone to creep in on the left-hand side to get a closer shot?

Lusk 15 Dec 2018
 Jim Nevill 15 Dec 2018
In reply to SATTY:

Interesting drone footage - still quite a lot to come down it appears, hopefully winter will do that.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...