UKC

FRI NIGHT VID: Pen y Holt - Range West, Pembroke

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 21 Dec 2018
Pen y Holt, Range WestTonight's Friday Night Video is another great piece of work from UKC user David Linnett of Bald Eagle Productions.

Read more
 pneame 21 Dec 2018
In reply to UKC News:

Another gem. David's films get better and better. And they always make me smile. 

olddirtydoggy 21 Dec 2018
In reply to UKC News:

Always the best vids. On the back the back of one of your vids we took a holiday to Pembrokeshire and did Amorican. Not the hardest route but a wonderful line. Keep making films thanks.

BALD EAGLE 22 Dec 2018
In reply to pneame:

> Another gem. David's films get better and better. And they always make me smile. 

Many thanks for taking the time to post your positive vibes pneame! Merry Xmas! Dave

BALD EAGLE 22 Dec 2018
In reply to olddirtydoggy:

> Always the best vids. On the back the back of one of your vids we took a holiday to Pembrokeshire and did Amorican. Not the hardest route but a wonderful line. Keep making films thanks.

Thanks a million for the kind words as it is muchly appreciated and I'm delighted to hear you rocked up Armorican after watching my vid. Range West is well worth making the effort to attend a briefing at Catlemartin as there are acres of great climbing in a superb setting to be savoured and you will definitely not be queing for a route! And you may even get to abseil off a buoy... Merry Xmas Dave

sjminfife 23 Dec 2018
In reply to UKC News:

At last a sea stack I may be able to do. Another great video.

BALD EAGLE 24 Dec 2018
In reply to sjminfife:

> At last a sea stack I may be able to do. Another great video.

Hey sjminfife thanks a million for your kind words and the easiest route on Pen y Holt stack is only HS 4b but still quite serious for the grade. However if you ever go for it I would recommend the "Triple H Challenge" which entails one route on the stack, one route on Cabin Door Islet (the slabby stack near the main cliff) finishing off with a route to escape up the Mainland Cliffs! A quality Range West adventure day out... Merry Xmas Dave

BALD EAGLE 08 Jan 2019
In reply to UKC News:

Finally the Range West briefing dates for 2019 are released!

https://www.thebmc.co.uk/pembroke-2018-success-and-2019-range-west

If you have never been then make a New Year's resolution to attend a briefing for access to climb on acres of superb and scenic Pembroke coastline!

Cheers

Dave 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...