UKC

INTERVIEW: Nick Bullock - Comfort

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 28 Feb 2019
Nick BullockIt's a strange world we live in now, as social media warps our perceptions of what people are like in real life. I fall victim to this as an endless stream of photos and videos from top climbers flicker before my eyes. All-round mountaineer and author Nick Bullock has now been a full-time climber for longer than any other job he had previously. This chosen path has taken him all over the world living, by his own admission, 'a selfish existence'; fuelled in the earlier days by arrogance, determination and a desire to push on regardless.

Marc Langley seeks to find out who Nick Bullock really is...

Read more
 Misha 28 Feb 2019
In reply to UKC Articles:

Good interview but I suspect Nick would be the first person to cringe at the praise in the third paragraph of the intro 

Josh Willett 01 Mar 2019

Enjoyed reading this! Thanks

keith sanders 01 Mar 2019

Thanks Nick, and Mark for allowing a little insight.

We all need to keep following our desired path and on the way try a little harder to help others while being free to chose life and respect all. 

Keep em coming Nick.

PS great opening image of Nick, Mark well captured. 

Keith s

Post edited at 09:30
 Marc Langley 01 Mar 2019
In reply to keith sanders:

Hey Keith. Thanks very much. I am glad you enjoyed this piece. I completely agree with your sentiment. 

AP Melbourne 01 Mar 2019

Haven't had the pleasure of meeting Nick but am an admirer of his writing and climbing achievements. This article reinforces my opinion.

AP.

Robert Durran 02 Mar 2019

Thanks. Really interesting interview.

Wft 03 Mar 2019

Interesting and thought-provoking interview, thanks. 

ben b 05 Mar 2019

Enjoyed that, thanks. An ever-thoughtful person. 

Minor typo with "click bate" not clickbait, BTW.

I thought Tides was excellent and there's plenty of ink left in his pen for sure.

b

Adam Lincoln 08 Mar 2019

Good interview. Enjoyed both of Nicks books. Maybe my favs of the VB books. Along with maybe Pollitts.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...