UKC

Stonnis film

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 philipjardine 09 May 2019

Is this film available for download anywhere? Seem to draw a blank on google

spenser 09 May 2019
In reply to philipjardine:

It was a Friday night video on here a few years ago. Well worth a watch!

UKB Shark 09 May 2019

It’s was on bmctv and the films are in the process of being transferred to YouTube. If you drop Alex Messenger an email he might prioritise it

alex@thebmc.co.uk

nick244 10 May 2019

I spent a while earlier this year trying to find it too; I watched it when it was on BMCTV and it was fantastic. I had in mind it also used to be on Vimeo for purchase but only the trailer is there now.

I noticed back then that there was a comment on Mike Cheque's website suggesting it was going to be made available, but I can't see it any more.

I emailed Mike previously to see if this was available anywhere, but I since gather he had an accident last year so totally understandable I didn't hear back.

As UKB Shark said, it might be that the BMC are involved in getting it onto Youtube, however there was a comment on an article about it from Alex Messenger about it back in 2016:

"Alex Messenger(staff comment)

09/12/2016

After letting us host Stonnis, Mike has decided to sell it as a download to raise cash for his latest project. We wish him the best of luck with it."

(From https://www.thebmc.co.uk/exclusive-bmc-tv-premiere-celebrating-iconic-crag-... )

If you do find any information on where it can be purchased, I'd love to know - I was singing it's praises it to a friend after a trip to Black Rocks a while back and wish I could get a hold of a copy.

Alex Messenger, BMC 10 May 2019

Hi everyone

Yep, that's about it! We're moving all our BMC TV content over to our YouTube channel - so head over there for nearly 500 films...

https://www.youtube.com/user/teamBMC

At the moment Stonnis isn't one of them, as Mike had other plans for it - but that could change!

Cheers

Alex.

nick244 10 May 2019
In reply to Alex Messenger, BMC:

Thanks for the information Alex, good to know.

Fingers crossed Stonnis appears somewhere soon, it's a great little film and a real shame it's not around at the moment.

Offwidth 10 May 2019
In reply to nick244:

Hardly a little film, its quite long, a result of massive free efforts and fantasticly big hearted.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...