UKC

Louis Vuitton Chalk Bag

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Dangerous Dave 23 May 2019

https://uk.louisvuitton.com/eng-gb/products/chalk-nano-bag-g65-nvprod149002...

You can't put a price on looking good at the crag.....

krikoman 23 May 2019
In reply to Dangerous Dave:

I might have to start using chalk

wilkie14c 23 May 2019

“Chalk Nano Bag takes its inspiration from the bags used by mountaineers to carry chalk”

Always use chalk when mountaineering me, couldn’t have climbed mount snowdon without it

Route Adjuster 24 May 2019

The worrying thing is that site says sold out online - one can only hope that's because they never had any in the first place rather than actually managing to sell some.  Capitalist consumerism gone mad, folks should think of something more useful to do if they have that kind of disposable dosh to spend on trinkets - like giving it to me so I can buy some proper climbing gear.

DerwentDiluted 24 May 2019

£1,300!!! Heyzoooos wept. I mean that's obscene. For that I'd want a toothbrush thrown in.

Phuq me, world is mad.

Post edited at 08:51
 AlanLittle 24 May 2019
In reply to DerwentDiluted:

Probably not even heated either

I like the care instructions... basically don't take it climbing!

To keep your Monogram canvas product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care :

Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.

Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).

Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their coloured pigments onto the product.

Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-coloured, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.

If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-coloured cloth.

In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.

Natural cowhide leather:
The trimmings are in natural cowhide leather, the skin is finished through a vegetal tanning process. Some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may show through. Over time, this delicate leather, which is sensitive to scratches, will acquire a beautiful patina.

Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.

In reply to Route Adjuster:

> The worrying thing is that site says sold out online

Don't panic. Check the "in store" link. There's one available at the 'Louis Vuitton Paris St Germain du pres' store. 

I'm not sure that the white powder of choice for their customer base is chalk.

With one of these the rich can have a quick dip of nose candy whenever they want.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...