UKC

FRI NIGHT VID: High Season - A Gritstone Bouldering Film

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 31 May 2019
High Season - A Gritstone Bouldering Film Our Friday Night Video this week takes us on a tour of Yorkshire's finest gritstone bouldering. High Season was filmed between October and May and includes Oliver Parkinson on some established classics, esoteric gems and a few first ascents. The video is beautifully self-filmed and interspersed with atmospheric shots of crags and moorland.

Read more
 Steve Wetton 01 Jun 2019
In reply to UKC News:

Some fabulous crags there, but as far as the video went......ranks low in the Friday night list! 

Dan Arkle 01 Jun 2019
In reply to UKC News:

I thought this was great. A non-commercial, enthusiast produced film. The filming standard is excellent and some of the lines are really inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

Paul Sagar 01 Jun 2019
In reply to UKC News:

Great shots and great editing - the music isn’t my cup of tea, but then one can’t have everything! Good work. 

Big Steve 01 Jun 2019
In reply to Paul Sagar:

I agree, couldnt listen to that music, I had to turn the sound of. Cracking film otherwise

dilatory 01 Jun 2019
In reply to UKC News:

Jesus every time someone posts a video half of the comments are about the music. We get it guys, not everyone has the same taste in music...

In reply to UKC News:

Really cool movie, thanks for making and sharing!!! Loads of awesome looking problems...

plyometrics 03 Jun 2019
In reply to UKC News:

Cracking little film. Nicely put together. 

Thanks for sharing it. 

mattwilk 06 Jun 2019
In reply to UKC News:

Great film. Brilliantly shot, and some hairy-looking lines!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...