UKC

Black Diamond Momentum Vegan

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

UKC people in the know, do you know when the newly released Momentum Vegan will be making it to British shores? 

TheClimbingWallCritic 21 Jul 2019
In reply to purplemonkeyelephant:

Be interesting to know what the glue is. That's the main part that normally isnt 100% vegan.

Also it's a pretty fugly shoe. Get some Sportivas for some style.

In reply to TheClimbingWallCritic:

Vegan glue isn't really rare these days - Tenaya, Evolv, 5.10, Mad Rock, La Sportiva all have vegan shoes. It's generally the uppers that are holding them back.

Style wise I agree with you, they aren't great. Kind hoping they look better in real life lol... The white womans version looks slightly better. The vegan Sportiva shoe available now is the Oxygym - now THAT is truly gopping

In reply to purplemonkeyelephant:

Most people claim they have a vegan glue. I know a few that definitely aren't but everything else on the shoe is. Synthetic uppers are generally speaking vegan friendly.

timjones 21 Jul 2019
In reply to Euan McKendrick:

> Most people claim they have a vegan glue. I know a few that definitely aren't but everything else on the shoe is. Synthetic uppers are generally speaking vegan friendly.

In my experience synthetic shoes are friendly to no-one within sniffing range if you wear them for long whilst working hard

In reply to timjones:

I have special no smell feet.....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...