UKC

Fingerboard training app for Android

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 nwclimber 29 Aug 2019

I have a Crusher holds fingerboard, similar to the Mission portable model ( http://crusherholds.co.uk/fingerboards ).

I'd welcome recommendations or comments on any Android training apps you've used.

Many thanks for all hepful replies.

Durbs 29 Aug 2019
In reply to nwclimber:

"Grips and Grades" does the job for me. Range of fingerboards (just checked and includes the Crusher one).

Bit fiddly to work out the initial setup, but once it clicked was pretty good.

OP nwclimber 29 Aug 2019
In reply to Durbs:

Thank you very much.

cwarby 29 Aug 2019
In reply to Durbs:

Thanks from me as well; never seen this before. Agreed setup is awkward, but looks good.

Chris

slab_happy 30 Aug 2019
In reply to nwclimber:

The Crimpd app works on Android, and has multiple fingerboarding options.

I also love Impetus -- not climbing-specific, but it's an interval timer which lets you build your own workouts (complete with counting down seconds, optionally reading out the name of the next exercise, etc.)..

So if you know what sort of fingerboard training program you want (repeaters, max hangs, whatever), you can make a timer for it to your exact specs.

OP nwclimber 30 Aug 2019
In reply to slab_happy:

Excellent! Thanks for both tips.

Ned 30 Aug 2019
In reply to Durbs:

I've got the mission portable as well and I can't find it in grips and grades... I might just be slow at working it out, but I think it only has the crusher matrix

Durbs 30 Aug 2019
In reply to Ned:

TBH I've only got the Metolious wood grip, and whilst it's got it, it's not 100% accurate (in terms of which are the easy/medium/difficult holds), but ignoring those, you can still build your own set.

marktrik 11 Sep 2019
In reply to slab_happy:

I'vejust started using Crimd and really like it, seems to have a range of training methods. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...