UKC

NEWS: The Big Issue E9 6c by Matt Helliker

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 18 Sep 2019
Matt Helliker has headpointed John Dunne's The Big Issue E9 6c at Bosherston Head, Pembroke. Matt chose to place the gear on lead with the 20+ year old peg tied off.

Read more
 planetmarshall 18 Sep 2019
In reply to UKC News:

Jeez Matt, go to the gym once in a while.

PaulJepson 18 Sep 2019
In reply to planetmarshall:

> Jeez Matt, go to the gym once in a while.

Amazing that that chunky f*ck managed to walk to the crag, never mind climb anything. 

Kel 18 Sep 2019
In reply to PaulJepson:

I know that you work at a climbing wall in Bristol called Bloc. It is very surprising that you posted such an aggressive comment towards a climber, as you work within the climbing community. Shame on you  and you should refrain from this kind of destructive comment. This behaviour is definitely not the spirit of climbing, specially if you work at Bloc. It is a nice wall and Bristol is a nice place for climbers, so don’t shame us. I live here and climb at Bloc, too.

PaulJepson 18 Sep 2019
In reply to Kel:

Um, calling him fat was clearly a joke in reply to the other comment........you know, since he's shredded. 

Kel 18 Sep 2019
In reply to PaulJepson:

😉

abarro81 18 Sep 2019
In reply to UKC News:

Word on the street is that he was a bit of douche to other people also trying the route. Not cool.

snoop6060 18 Sep 2019
In reply to abarro81:

Oh do spill. Mind you I'd not fight him with guns like that. 

Andy Say 20 Sep 2019
In reply to PaulJepson:

> Amazing that that chunky f*ck managed to walk to the crag, never mind climb anything. 

You talking about Matt Helliker or John Dunne?

Andy Say 20 Sep 2019
In reply to abarro81:

> Word on the street is that he was a bit of douche to other people also trying the route. Not cool.

Word on the street is that you like making snide accusations without the bottle to give details.

Accurate?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...