UKC

White goods dry tool meet 2019

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 climber34neil 27 Sep 2019

White goods dry tool meet is back and happening on 1st  to 3rd November at white goods near ruthin, North Wales. This year event is sponsored by black diamond with the chance to try out the fuel, reactors and viper axes, the weekend will include dry tooling, fun competitions, workshops etc with lots of amazing prizes from black diamond, the event is also supported by krukonogi and rhino skin solutions. It's a great start to the winter season. The event is open to all , from seasoned M12 monster to dry tool newcomers, no gear, no problem, just turn up and join in, maybe win some cool stuff from BD and rhino skin , share ideas, meet partners and join the dry tool community, come and see what it's all about. 

For more info and how to register for the event ( so we have an idea of numbers) click on the link! Let's see you there!

http://powderisknowledge.com/whitegoods_dts_2019

OP climber34neil 30 Sep 2019
In reply to climber34neil:

Lots of people signing up for this, thanks all it's great to have all the interest , keep it coming, and I hope I have to print more info/score sheets! Also keep checking the link as there will be regular updates, this week an info sheet will be there with details of location and how to book the campsite etc.

Neil

planetmarshall 30 Sep 2019

Blimey, a website and everything. This is the most organized I've seen it in years...!

OP climber34neil 01 Oct 2019
In reply to planetmarshall:

Yeah, more of a dry tool festival , don't forget to sign up!

acrkirby 06 Oct 2019

This looks amazing! How much is the event? It doesn't say on the site

OP climber34neil 06 Oct 2019
In reply to acrkirby:

Hi, it's a free event, you just need to pay for camping if staying over and food and drink 

OP climber34neil 08 Oct 2019

Also to confirm camping and beer will be at the three pigeons Inn, graigfechan, ruthin , contact them to book 

n-stacey 09 Oct 2019

What level of drytooling do you need to be at to attend?

OP climber34neil 10 Oct 2019
In reply to n-stacey:

Anything from complete novice, never held an ice axe before to regular drytoolers who really should have found something better to do by now!! Everyone welcome and we particularly encourage new comers !

Misha 11 Oct 2019

In the past we have asked for donations towards (re)equipping the fixed gear on the crag.

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it as will be out of the country. Hope it goes well, catch you later!

OP climber34neil 12 Oct 2019
In reply to Misha:

That's a good idea, shame you can't make it, cheers

OP climber34neil 15 Oct 2019

Took delivery of a box of goodies today from black diamond, come to the white goods meet if you want to get your hands on some it!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...