UKC

COMPETITION: WINNER - Win a pair of the brand new DOLOMITE Steinbock WT GTX

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Steinbock WT GTX 1 Steinbock WT GTX, the jewel in the crown of Dolomite's hiking section. A lightweight, high-performance shoe, perfect for one-day excursions or mountain trail walking. The ideal product for meeting every need and guaranteeing the best hiking experience possible. Able to unite its incredible characteristics of freshness and lightness with an extremely functional and performance structure.

Read more
 olddirtydoggy 24 Feb 2020
In reply to UKC/UKH Articles:

Noticed these boots are using a Michelin sole instead of the often used Vibram. I've just bought a pair of Mammut's from the bargin bin a few weeks back with these soles on them and have found them very grippy on wet rock compared to all other boots I've had. We'll see what the durability is like over time but so far love them.

Anyone else using a pair of Dolomite boots for an extended period of time on here? I noticed they are popular in Europe and I'm wondering if the brand is one of those that just hasn't been marketted here yet. My wife is after some summer boots for the better weather and wondered what they are like. Sportpursuit often have these on heavy discount.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...