UKC

PRODUCT NEWS: Lowe Alpine's Rucksack Revolution: The All-New Rock Range

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 01 Jun 2020
Rogue in use

From the pack brand born of one of the world's greatest climbing families, Lowe Alpine is proud to announce the release of an all new Rock range to their SS20 collection, designed by climbers, for climbers.

Read more
In reply to UKC Gear:

Just in case anyone is interested we've got reviews coming out of both the Rogue (written by Alan) and the Outcast (written by myself) which will be coming out in the next few weeks.

If anyone has any questions in the meanwhile feel free to fire them across.

TobyA 02 Jun 2020
In reply to Rob Greenwood - UKClimbing:

They look really nice - I asked Gear Editor Dan if Lowe wanted them reviewed and he told me they were long gone! Does the Outcast fit a rope and trad rack easily enough? 

In reply to TobyA:

Funnily enough I go into quite a bit of detail about this within the review, not least because the Outcast is very much pitched as being specific to sport climbing, but the short answer is - yes, it does take a trad rack and ropes.

I'll leave the long answer for the review, but the medium size answer is that it's certainly a lot more versatile than it's made out to be, with more than enough capacity for a good days tradding, irrespective of whether that's a day out on the Grit or a more sizeable day up in the mountains somewhere.

I only got to see the Rogue for the first time the other day, but had momentary pangs of jealousy when I did, as that looks really good too (and I know Alan has got on really well with it).

Post edited at 13:50

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...