UKC

NEWS: Help Dave MacLeod with his Dietary Patterns in Climbing Study

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 27 Jul 2020

Climber, coach and training expert Dave MacLeod is looking for participants for his latest University of Glasgow research study into dietary patterns of regular climbers over the age of 16. The online survey takes around 30 minutes and asks questions about climbing and eating habits. Dave is especially keen to receive more responses from female climbers, as their participation has been low so far.

Read more
 teddy 27 Jul 2020
In reply to UKC News:

Completed, a very interesting looking study. Good luck with it and look forward to the findings

Clare Dean 28 Jul 2020
In reply to UKC News:

Dave must be the envy of every student who's ever tried to collect data via questionnaire :-p

peterp 29 Jul 2020
In reply to UKC News:

Completed. Does look very interesting though I wonder if it they have missed a trick with some of the demographic / characteristics data that could have been collected? For example I am 38 and eat way more sugar, drink way more coffee and am way less focussed on performance related diet than I was in my 20s because I have two kids under 3 and I'm seriously sleep deprived In all seriousness though, limiting these contextual data to gender, age and climbing ability may limit the richness of the analyses possible? Will be very interested to see the results though.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...