UKC

COMPETITION: WINNER - Win a Black Diamond Vision Helmet with MIPS Technology

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 10 Aug 2020
Vision Helmet

The most durable foam helmet in the Black Diamond line-up, the Vision helmet features a fusion of EPP foam, an EPS foam puck, and a ABS shell, which keeps the dings and dents at bay, while remaining incredibly lightweight at just 215 grams.

Read more
In reply to UKC Articles:

The correct answer is non of the above...[1]

[1] https://mipscorp.com/en/about-us/history/

Luke90 10 Aug 2020
In reply to krzychu (chris):

I thought the same thing, then watched the video assuming they'd give a clear answer, even if it was technically wrong. Turns out the video mentions two of the possible answers. One is suggested to have been made up. The other is only mentioned alongside another sport. Makes a change from laughably easy questions, I suppose. And they did succeed in getting me to watch the video about their new product, which is the real point.

Post edited at 11:08
In reply to krzychu (chris):

I've updated the question accordingly

Pedro50 10 Aug 2020
In reply to Rob Greenwood - UKClimbing:

Can you roll back my entry please

In reply to Pedro50:

No need to, as you got the answer that was intended to be correct right, so you're still in the runnings

Pedro50 10 Aug 2020

Aw thanks! 

Dark-Cloud 10 Aug 2020

I thought they might have gone for he SkiMo CE certification on this one, especially with MIPS, seems not though ?

TobyA 10 Aug 2020

Did I get the intended answer? I wasn't sure either do went with what was said in the video, but now see that was wrong!

HakanT 13 Aug 2020

I am a bit concerned about the fact that the helmet only comes with four acronyms. Is that sufficient for UIAA certification?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...