UKC

FRI NIGHT VID: Unicorn Climbing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 11 Sep 2020

This week's Friday Night Video has become something of an Instagram sensation in the online climbing sphere, attracting 35K views. Alex Megos shared the video in an Instagram story this week saying "Climbing needs more of this kind of thing!" 'Unicorn Climbing' by Russian climber Artem Donskoy does what it says on the tin: it's a music video of sorts featuring a climbing unicorn...

Read more
 ALF_BELF 11 Sep 2020
In reply to UKC News:

HAHAHA extremely funny and great video. I am really impressed. 

In all seriousness, this was a 0/10 and if you're amused by this, well, you got problems kid. 

Reach>Talent 11 Sep 2020
In reply to UKC News:

I assumed this was going to be another WideBoyz ascent of Masters Edge. 

GeorgT 12 Sep 2020
In reply to UKC News:

I thought it was great. Someone doing their own costume climbing parade!

In all seriousness, if you thought this was someone doing this seriously, and you weren't amused by this, well you've got no sense of humour.

Climber_Bill 12 Sep 2020
In reply to UKC News:

Brilliant. I wonder if the Unicorn takes requests. Dancing, prancing and climbing to a variety of musical genres.

Also, is he or she sponsored? They were wearing Miura VS's so maybe a first for La Sportiva?

Jonas Watson 13 Sep 2020
In reply to UKC News: 

if this is climbing news then the barrel has well and truly been scraped....if a German thinks a Russian in a unicorn costume is the type of thing we need more of then I’m oot!

c’mon UKC don’t pander to this clickbait 

BuzyG 13 Sep 2020
In reply to UKC News:

Random! Loved it.

In reply to UKC News:

Somehow feels only one step away from those grown adult men that cosplay being babies.

Gambit 14 Sep 2020
In reply to UKC News:

Made me smile!

JamieSparkes Global Crag Moderator 15 Sep 2020
In reply to ALF_BELF:

god forbid anyone enjoy themselves eh?

Robert Durran 15 Sep 2020
In reply to UKC News:

Dreadful music as well as being unfunny.

ALF_BELF 15 Sep 2020
In reply to JamieSparkes:

> god forbid anyone enjoy themselves eh?

People are free to operate however they like but if you put something this shite out your'e going to get people criticising your piss poor sense of humour. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...