UKC

Scarpa Approach Shoes Resole?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 joe.91 26 Oct 2020

Has anybody had Scarpa approach shoes resoled? Got a pair of Mescalito's that are very well used and started to go through the sole. Their website says they are possible but wondering if anybody here has had experiences? Do they take it well like a boot?

GMohr 26 Oct 2020
In reply to joe.91:

I had a pair of crux's resoled by LSR and they were pretty good I have no doubt the sole would have lasted a decent amount of time, unfortunately the uppers had been knackered by me and they didn't last much longer after getting them re-soled so that might be a more limiting factor. 

The crux's are a fair bit lighter than the mescalitos so I'd imagine they would be pretty good. They didn't replace the whole sole unit on mine just the vibram outer and built up areas I had worn through into the midsole.

Johnhi 26 Oct 2020
In reply to joe.91:

Just recently got my mescalito's resoled by the Cheshire outfit, seems like a decent job.  Though I got dotty rubber on them which is useless for the UK hills, win some loose some I suppose...

Chmusar 26 Oct 2020
In reply to joe.91:

Had my Scarpa Vortex done at Cheshire shoe repairs using the vibram friction sole , process was simple and where back in a week.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...