UKC

PRESS RELEASE: Rockfax Digital FREE for the Bank Holiday weekend 1-3 May

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 27 Apr 2021
It's all FREE

The entirety of Rockfax Digital is free for the bank holiday weekend. Whether you're going to your favourite crag or visiting somewhere new you can see what it's like to have all the best climbs at your fingertips along with zoomable high-res photos and geo-located maps.

Read more
 rowanbrandreth 01 May 2021
In reply to UKC Gear:

I just get a message saying my subscription is inactive when I try and use it.

treesrockice 01 May 2021
In reply to rowanbrandreth:

Same for me

In reply to UKC Gear:

Just looking into this.

Alan

Post edited at 10:45
 Amar 01 May 2021
In reply to treesrockice:

Same

In reply to UKC Gear:

Hi all,

Sorry about this. We'll have it sorted in an hour.

Cheers 

Martin

In reply to UKC Gear:

Hi all,

That issue is now resolved. You may need to just close and open the app in order to access crags.

Apologies for that.

Regards,
Martin

afx22 01 May 2021
In reply to UKC Gear:

Just looking at Stanage Far Right Bouldering (iPhone app) and there’s a pop up saying “Please read the BMC Code of Practice for the crags in Southern Sandstone before you climb here!”

In reply to afx22:

It's extremely important to the BMC that you read that CoP.

Also I forgot to put in the check `if crag.area == 'southern sandstone'`

It's fixed in the development builds and will be released soon.

thepodge 01 May 2021
In reply to UKC Gear:

Not sure if this is the correct thread but after downloading and logging in (enticed by it being free) I'm getting an odd mix of v and f grades showing up (as per attached). Any ideas how I can set them all to v? 

In reply to thepodge:

Looks like that's because you've a mixture of installed rockfax-routes and not installed routes (or maybe they don't exist in rockfax), which pull the info from ukc. Ukc seems to all be in V grades whereas they're listed with font grades in the rf book. 

I'm afraid it's not yet possible to change the grade system in the android app, but Martin will be moving back over to work on that soon. 

thepodge 02 May 2021
In reply to Stephen Horne - Rockfax:

Thanks for that, most if not all my logbook is based on the paper rockfax guide. 

I like nerding out on the stats so it's a bit of an annoyance having an inconsistent mixture. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...