UKC

Compliment re service from Sprayway OSC

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 yorkshire_lad2 13 Aug 2021

I bought a pair of Sprayway rain pants a month or so ago.  I've been thinking about it for a while and bought some, slightly on impulse.  The first time I wore them in rain, I was a bit damp underneath but thought nothing of it.  The second time I wore them, I was certainly wet underneath. 

I e-mailed Sprayway (OSC), I had a reply within a day, posted them back as requested, and a day after their return to Sprayway, DPD was knocking on my door with a direct replacement.  Not a quibble or a murmur.  And I couldn't have done it faster if I'd tried.  Seriously impressed: sparkling service.

Admittedly, the proof of the pudding is in the eating, and I need some rain to test them, but I'm not going to wish for rain just for that.  Also, in theory, I should have gone back to the retailer, but that's 2 hours drive away, and the swing tag did say I could go direct to Sprayway if there was a problem.

Tringa 13 Aug 2021
In reply to yorkshire_lad2:

Excellent result and glad to see the company are still giving good service.

Many years ago, ie more than 30, I had a Sprayway jacket that started to leak. I'd had the jacket for a couple of years but contacted the company.

They asked for it to be returned and, the same as your experience, they sent me a new jacket.

A superb response I thought.

Dave

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...