UKC

PRODUCT NEWS: Rockfax - Significant Donations to Bolt Funds

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 11 Jan 2022

Following a good year for Rockfax we are delighted to be able to make some significant donations to bolt funds across the UK and other areas in Europe covered by our books.

Read more

Nic 11 Jan 2022
In reply to UKC Gear:

Bolting from a cherry picker?! I've seen everything now...

Gary Gibson 11 Jan 2022
In reply to UKC Gear:many, many thanks for the support, it will be put to good use 

Iamgregp 11 Jan 2022
In reply to UKC Gear:

Any pointers as to what "significant" or *big" mean?  A ball park number value perhaps?

In reply to Iamgregp:

> Any pointers as to what "significant" or *big" mean?  A ball park number value perhaps?

Overall our donations total around £7,000 in value for the latest batch however not all is in cash. Some is in bolts purchased direct by us, some is in books sent for sale, some is in Euros, some is in GBP.

Alan

In reply to Nic:

Technically it's a telescopic handler; cherry pickers, a type of mobile elevated work platform, don't have a cab and are more maneuverable on a turntable. Yes, I'm very fun at parties.

In reply to UKC Gear:

Many thanks from the south wales bolt fund.. We will make good use of your donation by continuing  with our maintenance programme of the sport climbs appearing in the local area Rockfax and more recent guides.

cwarby 11 Jan 2022
In reply to Gary Gibson:

Oh god, not gonna buy a cherry picker are you? 

Iamgregp 11 Jan 2022
In reply to Boris's Johnson:

[Alan Partridge voice]

"Public Address system, Tannoy is a registered brand name"

olddirtydoggy 11 Jan 2022
In reply to UKC Gear:

How much are those jet packs?

kristian Global Crag Moderator 11 Jan 2022
In reply to UKC Gear:

A big thank you from the Peak Bolt Fund. Now all we need is more volunteers and a reliable supplier of bolts.

treesrockice 12 Jan 2022
In reply to Boris's Johnson:

> Technically it's a telescopic handler; cherry pickers, a type of mobile elevated work platform, don't have a cab and are more maneuverable on a turntable. Yes, I'm very fun at parties.

Your reputation precedes you about the partying!

What noise does the horn of a mobile elevated work platform make?

MEWP MEWP

Gary Gibson 27 Jan 2022
In reply to cwarby:

Not with £435! 

more for rebolting, sorting the belay rings at Harpur Hill, redoing the belays at Moss Rake, ruined by outdoor centres and regearing at Ravens Foot buttress and more?

Gary Gibson 27 Jan 2022
In reply to kristian:

Let me know if I can help?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...