UKC

Unparallel Rise VCS vs Rise VCS LV

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Simon Pelly 15 Jan 2022

Hi Folks,

Wondering if anyone can comment on the fitting of Unparallel Rise VCS vs the LV version.

Trying to find a shoe to replace my US made 5.10 Anasazi velcros - which I truly love. Shame they (US) do not make them anymore.

Bought a pair of Unparallel Rise VCS, same size as my old pair of 5.10s - Must say that they are a close match. 

However, finding that they feel a little elongated big toe side and more room inside the shoe over the front toes and under the foot arch.

Thanks in advice,

Simon...

James MacLeod 16 Jan 2022
In reply to Simon Pelly:

Hi Simon, I have worn both the up rise vcs, and now the up lace in low volume. I initially tried the standard up rise a few years ago but they were baggy above my mid foot and on the heel. I have quite slim feet for a size 9, but find the fit for me perfect in a size 8 in low volume.  Everyone is different of course. I tried them all on at Outside in Hathersage , not sure of any other shops that sell unparallel in the UK. They are brilliant shoes for me and I'll stick with them. Good luck with finding the right ones for you.

OP Simon Pelly 16 Jan 2022
In reply to James MacLeod:

Hi There,

Many Thanks for your reply. Thinking in a similar way to yourself too. You helped talked me into ordering a pair of LVs to try out from Outside. I'm based in Bristol and mail order from them seems to be only option. It'll be worth a risk of return post to find the perfect fitting shoe. 

Simon...

Jaylaz 16 Jan 2022
In reply to Simon Pelly:

Eden Rock sell Unparallel shoes if you’re up in Carlisle anytime.  Great bouldering wall too!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...