UKC

La sportiva TX5 boots

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 wainright 19 Mar 2022

Hi,

Can anyone who wears the La sportiva TX5 boots give me any feedback on the width/sizing of these boots please? I know you can't really tell from pics, but they look quite narrow in the toe box area, and wanted to ask others before I order them.

Cheers

robr0712 19 Mar 2022
In reply to wainright:

I have the TX5s and find they accommodate my relatively wide and square forefoot pretty well - I did find them to come up a bit small for sizing though, I measure at a 42 on a brannock device and 43 was the best fit, a 44 felt ok as well for walking comfort (no heel lift) but a little too imprecise in the toe for scrambling.

OP wainright 19 Mar 2022
In reply to robr0712:

Hi, thanks for your reply, I need quite a small size, possibly 36.5, rather than 36, rock and run have them in stock, so based on your feedback I think they would be worth a try

PJ2398 19 Mar 2022
In reply to wainright:

They’re pretty roomy in the toe box. Not sure if it’ll help, but they are the same fit as the tx4 shoe (not the tx4 mid which is narrower).

mik82 19 Mar 2022
In reply to wainright:

I have a pair of non-GTX TX4s in 45 that fit me well (wide forefoot). I bought a pair of TX5 boots, sized up at 46 and annoyingly found the fit different - a bit narrower and lower volume. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...