UKC

Giro on TV

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 cragtyke 06 May 2022

Giro highlights are on the Quest Channel on Freeview etc, at 7 pm each evening. I think they will be the Eurosport/GCN ones.

tobykeep 06 May 2022
In reply to cragtyke:

Also on S4C in Welsh, on BBC iPlayer.

Rog Wilko 10 May 2022
In reply to tobykeep:

> Also on S4C in Welsh, on BBC iPlayer.

Tried to get sub titles in English but failed, despite getting a list of options- they don’t respond. Anyone had better luck?

GrahamD 11 May 2022
In reply to cragtyke:

For the first time ever, I found Kelly actually very inciteful.  Kirby is still his irritating self.

Jon Greengrass 11 May 2022
In reply to cragtyke:

If you miss the highlights on Quest you can view them on the Discovery+ player

GrahamD 11 May 2022
In reply to Jon Greengrass:

Quest + 1 if you only just miss Quest.

ianstevens 11 May 2022

> If you miss the highlights on Quest you can view them on the Discovery+ player

Where you can also watch the whole thing, live

Rog Wilko 11 May 2022

Why can’t i find it on Quest?

Rog Wilko 11 May 2022
In reply to Rog Wilko:

I’ve found it now. 7pm

ripper 11 May 2022
In reply to GrahamD:

> For the first time ever, I found Kelly actually very inciteful.  Kirby is still his irritating self.

Kelly seems to have had some kind of epiphany, or someone has had the guts to sit him down and explain what the role of an expert pundit should be. He's now actually contributing interesting insights quite often. Still prefaces everything with "yes, well..." but I don't mind that at all, now he's not following by simply repeating whatever the commentator has just said to him.

OP cragtyke 12 May 2022
In reply to GrahamD:

Seems like Kirby has been relegated to the 4 days of Dunkirk and now the Tour of Hungary with Brian Smith. Rob Hatch can get a bit irritating after a while, but then again who doesn't after a few hours?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...