UKC

New lead rope soloing device.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 thinredline20 28 Sep 2022

Just tried my new lead rope soloing device, El Mudo, and for me it’s better than the silent partner, that I’ve been using for years. El Mudo=The Mute.

Holdtickler 28 Sep 2022
In reply to thinredline20:

What makes it better then?

OP thinredline20 28 Sep 2022
In reply to Holdtickler:

It self feeds from the cache loop smoothly, the Mudo sits much higher so it’s easier to clip, it’s tiny compared to the S.P. You can abseil, belay with it. It ticks all my boxes

Vigier 28 Sep 2022

Do you know what the shipping costs are to the UK?

In reply to Vigier:

No. I got mine on a promotional deal.

Vigier 28 Sep 2022

OK, thanks.

midgen 28 Sep 2022

Good to hear, I've been seeing some posts about it. It's pricey to import but still a fraction of a Silent Partner!

I've been half tempted to import a batch of them and sell the rest on to get the price down. Doesn't help our kamikaze chancellor is making it more expensive by the day as well...

dominic o 28 Sep 2022
In reply to midgen:

> I've been half tempted to import a batch of them and sell the rest on to get the price down. Doesn't help our kamikaze chancellor is making it more expensive by the day as well...

Count me in if you do... 

MischaHY 28 Sep 2022

Looking forward to receiving my Mudo 2.0 that just arrived in the UK. Unfortunately I'm currently in another country so haven't got my hands on it yet but it's good to hear you find it at least as good as the SP. I've never really fully enjoyed lead solo with the grigri so this will hopefully resolve that! 

ERNIESHACK 28 Sep 2022

Ok thanks for posting, I can't see much online about how to buy this.

Can you post a link please?

In reply to ERNIESHACK:

Hi. Just Google El Mudo climbing.

leland stamper 28 Sep 2022
In reply to ERNIESHACK:

These are a couple of links you might want to check out. The fb page gives "up to date" development which is interesting. 

https://stonecrag.sellfy.store/products/

https://www.facebook.com/people/El-MUDO/100083121166864/

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...