UKC

NEWS: 5 x E8 Spree by Dave MacLeod

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 02 Oct 2020

In the past month or so, Dave MacLeod has ticked five E8s, making two first ascents and three second ascents along the way. 

Since finishing with his Masters degree in nutrition in mid-August, Dave has been making the most of the good weather in Scotland and has been out and about on local crags trying to build up his general fitness.

Read more
 Franco Cookson 04 Oct 2020
In reply to UKC News:

Quality! What a ledge. 

BelleVedere 04 Oct 2020
In reply to UKC News:

Nice.

Next up an Iain Small interview?

Tom Green 04 Oct 2020
In reply to UKC News:

Epic work!

Although originally I read ‘boar’ as ‘bear’ and thought Dave had gone full Boswell! 

If Glen Pean did have bears would that be worth an extra E-point?

In reply to UKC News:

I didn't know Scotland even had wild boars - how long has that been the case?

jcm

In reply to BelleVedere:

> Next up an Iain Small interview?

You cannot imagine how much both Natalie and myself would like to interview Iain, but I'm not sure how much Iain wants to be interviewed.

On the one hand this is clearly as shame, as I'd love to hear more about what he's been up to. Iain is probably one of the most prolific new routers within the UK, yet in spite of this he is far from being a household name. Perhaps this is a part of his brilliance though: he just goes about doing his thing completely under the radar, with absolutely no commitments to seek out sponsorship and publicity.

That said, Smally - if you are reading this - please reconsider as we'd all love to hear from you

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...