UKC

NEW ARTICLE: Adventures From -49 Degrees South

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 23 Jan 2013
'Fitzroy Perving', 4 kbA few weeks ago a photo popped up on UKClimbing.com. It won photo of the week, yet we had several complaints about it. It was of course the now classic 'Fitzroy Dreaming' a shot of a semi-naked woman viewing Fitroy in Patagonia. A few days later another photo popped up and this time it was titled 'Fitzroy Perving' and featured a semi-naked man also looking at Fitzroy.

We liked the photos and the humourous style of the photographer - James Monypenny - and asked James to tell the story of his climbing trip to Patagonia. Here it is...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=5222

conorcussell 23 Jan 2013
In reply to UKC Articles: Very jealous Moneypenny!
 Alex Parker 23 Jan 2013
You received several complaints? Two words for those who felt the need to complain about a picture which so clearly was supposed to be fun and did not actually show any nudity at all..........UTTER LOSERS. Looks like an awesome trip.
dickster420 23 Jan 2013
In reply to UKC Articles: Complaints... What fuddyduddy complained about that?? Bet they're a right laugh on a night out...need to get out more!
 Damo 23 Jan 2013
In reply to UKC Articles:

Good stuff, thanks, and good job on the climbs. Kazoo is a lucky man.

Nice pics too, though possibly four buttocks too many, given the original two were just fine. Captions on the (climbing) photos?
 aln 24 Jan 2013
In reply to UKC Articles: I've got a complaint. All that shiny hardware is getting in the way of the hardware.
 Lurking Dave 24 Jan 2013
In reply to UKC Articles: -49 degrees South... so 49 degrees North?

LD
 Kemics 24 Jan 2013

Great article and very well written, really enjoyed reading it

also you should consider selling prints of 'Fitzroy Dreaming'

Chris Harris 24 Jan 2013
In reply to aln:
> (In reply to UKC Articles) I've got a complaint. All that shiny hardware is getting in the way of the hardware.

Just plain facing the wrong way way my complaint.

Skyfall 24 Jan 2013

Great article and congrats to James for a) getting the photos (well, the one we're really interested in) and b) success on most of his climbs there.
In reply to UKC Articles: nice one penny and just to confirm he is a definite womanizer!!! If u fancy a ski hit me up in st anton peace x

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...