UKC

NEWS: Big Saturday for Stanage - Ned Feehally & Ryan Pasquil

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jack Geldard 26 Nov 2008
Whilst some think Team America have taken the Gritstone by storm - downgrading everything in sight, others rest easy knowing that UK climbers such as Ned Feehally and Ryan Pasquill are quietly flying the flag and making hard, bold ascents of some of the best routes on grit and in the ground-up style.

Read More: http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/older.html?month=11&year=2008
 Ben C 26 Nov 2008
In reply to Jack Geldard - Editor - UKC: awesome! My friend did The Knock that day you can catch him making cakes at the Foundry!-)
 snoop6060 26 Nov 2008
In reply to Jack Geldard - Editor - UKC:

Is it me does their 'BeastMaker' site & blog make absolutely no sense? It seems to written in some Cryptic Peakesk language only to be understood by those who think using ropes on stuff that is less than 10m is 'a joke'.
 John Gillott 26 Nov 2008

Fires not EBs for Dawes on Silk, not that that takes much away from the ascent of course.
 UKB Shark 26 Nov 2008
In reply to snoop6060:

Loved the font grades for different deadhangs. That's reductionism.
 deacondeacon 26 Nov 2008
In reply to Jack Geldard - Editor - UKC: Fantastic, managed to watch the careless torque ascent while bimbling around on crescent arete. Really amazing to see, and also made it look really easy.
 lee birtwistle 26 Nov 2008
In reply to deacondeacon: I've seen Ned and Dan climb at the Tower for years now - its nice to see hard ascents from these lads.
 krank 26 Nov 2008
In reply to snoop6060:
> (In reply to Jack Geldard - Editor - UKC)
>
> It seems to written in some Cryptic Peakesk language only to be understood by those who think using ropes on stuff that is less than 10m is 'a joke'.

Seems about right to me
 James Oswald 26 Nov 2008
Awesome!
 john howard 1 26 Nov 2008
In reply to Jack Geldard - Editor - UKC: Nice one!
Theclimbinglab 26 Nov 2008

Also check Ned's (not very well updated) blog

www.nedfeehallyclimbing.blogspot.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...