UKC

VIDEO: Chilam Balam ft. Dani Andrada and Edu Marin

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 02 Dec 2015
Chilam Balam, 3 kbIn November this year, Spanish climbers Dani Andrada and Edu Marin made the 4th and 5th repeats respectively of Chilam Balam 9a+/b, first climbed by Barnabé Fernandez in 2003.

Read more
 Boogs 02 Dec 2015
In reply to UKC News:

A quality video , stunning route in a truly beautiful part of the world , wonderful stuff & fantastic climbing .
 maty500 02 Dec 2015
In reply to UKC News:

It is crazy the level the top climbers are at. I thought the route was going to be pitched out into three! That's some serious stamina.
 Dennis999 02 Dec 2015
In reply to maty500:

Dani Andrada managed to find 25 no hands rests on it apparently! Still nails though...
 stp 02 Dec 2015
In reply to UKC News:

Cool video and a bit different from the norm. The functional biomechanics sounded interesting.

Thought the drone footage was very good. I think this route is hard to photograph from anywhere else yet the drone manages to capture it in its entirety. Shame they have to keep chopping the footage up every few seconds. If it took an hour to climb I suppose the drone wouldn't have sufficient battery life to stay up.
 Scott K 03 Dec 2015
In reply to UKC News:

Great video and those guys are amazing. Edu Marin's dad sounds pretty nails too! Pity the subtitles are lost in the background at times.
 Flinticus 03 Dec 2015
In reply to maty500:

What you said.
 The Fox 03 Dec 2015
In reply to UKC News:

what a line.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...