UKC

FRI NIGHT VID: First Ascents in Liming, China

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 15 Feb 2019
Far Away Liming ChinaOur Friday Night Video this week features Jenny Fisher and Kat Whipple in Liming, China. Both were drawn to each other by a mutual love of crack climbing and head to China with the aim of putting up new routes. The area has an abundance of dark red sandstone and the climbs are typically traditionally protected, with the occasional bolt. The team get stuck into the Far Away area where they find an Indian Creek-esque crack and a lot of swearing ensues. 

Read more
Deadeye 15 Feb 2019
In reply to UKC News:

10:35

"I'll have what she's having"

kaiser 15 Feb 2019
In reply to UKC News:

If the word 'Like' was, like, literally, like banned, this video would be like half as like, long.

Other than that, I liked it 

Cog 15 Feb 2019
In reply to kaiser:

I thought about counting the likes, there were lots.

Derry 15 Feb 2019
In reply to Cog:

and counting the times 'send' was used

rtinma 16 Feb 2019
In reply to UKC News:

What an inspiring film, with two climbers showing sensitivity to the culture and a lot of guts and determination, and grace in coping with not completing their challenging route.

ericinbristol 17 Feb 2019
In reply to UKC News:

Excellent, thanks for that 

jon 17 Feb 2019
In reply to UKC News:

Was a bit let down, if I'm honest. Mind you I could well have missed something by having the sound turned off. But there again I didn't get past a minute and a half with it on.

lukegorman 18 Feb 2019
In reply to UKC News:

your eyes tell us all that your tongue doesn't say. miserable

In reply to UKC News:

I thought it was an ok film but they could have given a nod to the main developers of the area (Mike Dobie & Raul Sauco) and said something about the history.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...