UKC

NEWS: FRI NIGHT VID: Double - Gritstone E9 and Scottish Winter VIII

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 21 Feb 2014
Ethan Walker on The Zone (E9), 4 kbThis week we have two different videos.

The first is a grit video from Jon Clarke and features Ethan Walker climbing Kaluza Klein (E7) and The Zone (E9) on the finest Peak District gritstone.

Second up is a great video from Keith Ball featuring some quality winter action on Beinn Eighe! Hard Scottish winter climbing, with gorgeous views and an epic feel to it.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=68736

Doug 21 Feb 2014
In reply to UKC News:

Nice photography from Beinn Eighe, shame about the music (or maybe that's just me showing my age)
silo 21 Feb 2014
In reply to Doug:

I agree,dreadful music!
 Kafoozalem 21 Feb 2014
In reply to Doug:

Yep if there is one way to make great climbing look tame just add an overstated "exciting" soundtrack to it.
 robertmichaellovell Global Crag Moderator 21 Feb 2014
In reply to UKC News: Nice one Dave (and Keith), that just put Sundance on the tick list, in a couple of years ... when I'm better

Paul249 22 Feb 2014
In reply to Doug:

Agreed. So many climbing videos get ruined by awful music. Looked a great adventure though.
 Dave Rudkin 22 Feb 2014
In reply to Doug:

Ha ha! Agreed, funny thing is I'm not sure how Keith even found that music, he's into Bruce Springsteen!!
 petemacpherson 22 Feb 2014
In reply to Dave Rudkin:

Sundance has to be one of the best VIII s anywhere.Safe bonkers climbing on an amazing crag! That 3 pitch sometimes has a big drooling ice dagger coming down it which makes for really cool moves....Nice one lads 3 superb looking day
 andi turner 23 Feb 2014
In reply to Dave Rudkin:

fifteen years....
 gethin_allen 24 Feb 2014
In reply to Dave Rudkin:

Good footage once you hit the mute button.
 Dave Rudkin 28 Feb 2014
In reply to andi turner:

Twenty five yeeaarrs!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...