UKC

NEWS: FRI NIGHT VID: Get Naturized

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 17 Sep 2010
Fri Night Vid - get naturized, 4 kbIn tonight's 16 min film from Berni Kogler we see Roland Hemetzberger climbing Das Erbe der Väter F8c+ (Schleier Wasserfall / Austria), Markus Bendler climbing Update F8c (Waidringer Steinplatte / Austria) and Andi Kronthaler climbing Sarajevo F8a+ (Isili / Sardinia).

There's also a bit of bouldering...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=57862

Quarryboy 17 Sep 2010
In reply to UKC News:

bit strange but good filming
 R8JimBob88 17 Sep 2010
In reply to UKC News:

I like it! No idea what the dude running with the record is all about thought. Still very good!
 Harry Thorpe 18 Sep 2010
In reply to UKC News: Brilliant!
 Scarab 18 Sep 2010
dont like to be a dick but way too pretentious, the filming from the actual climbing is so "artistic" that you cant actually see it too well.

sorry
 whistler 18 Sep 2010
In reply to Scarab:
One thing that annoys me is showing the "hand on the brake" belaying with a gri gri in so many of these climbing videos...It's like not wearing seatbelts in action movies. Sending out a wrong message!
In reply to UKC News:

I quite enjoyed that, nice vid.
 JFort 20 Sep 2010
In reply to UKC News:

I loved it! great production, great music and good climbing, could have done with a bit more I guess. Thanks UKC! didn't watch it friday but watching it today at my desk while bored out my brains as im in work on a local holiday so guess what no one else is at work!! ARG!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...