UKC

NEWS: Hazel Findlay on Chicama E9 6c - More Info and Photos

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 27 Mar 2013
Hazel Findlay going for it on the lead on Chicama - E9 6c, 4 kbHazel Findlay gives us the run down on her second E9 - Chicama in North Wales.

"It probably gets about F8a+, but it's hardly one you want to lob off, with long run outs and reasonably sketchy gear..."

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=67949

creag 27 Mar 2013
In reply to UKC News:
She is awesome... and yes I'm totally smitten!
 pork pie girl 27 Mar 2013
In reply to UKC News: flipping brilinat.. that lass is so talented and as hard as nails... inspiring
 Kemics 27 Mar 2013
In reply to UKC News:

awesome to hear she's team up with Realrocktour for this adventure, can't wait to see the film
 stoo2k 27 Mar 2013
In reply to UKC News:

Great stuff! Makes me want to pop up to Holyhead under the guise of visiting the folks to have a play on the cliffs (Although obviously not at that level!!!)
 royal 27 Mar 2013
In reply to UKC News:
Awesome effort. The crag looks like a small version of Carn Vellen in Cornwall, next stop?
 EyebrowTom 27 Mar 2013
So nice to read a personal report of a route which is so grateful of the others involved, modest and down to earth.

It can be all to easy at times to read report after report, assuming that top level climbers go out and put up hard route after hard route, day in day out with none of the team work and 'rigours' that your everyday climber goes through.

Ite refreshing to hear we all play the same game but to different levels and with differing degrees of experience.

I think Hazel is a real example to the climbingcomunity, inspirational and has great character, another deseervedly fantastic personal achievement.
 Marcus Buckley 28 Mar 2013
In reply to UKC News:

To get a little back on track. Well done Hazel, an amazing achievement.
 Alex Parker 30 Mar 2013
In reply to creag: That make's two of us! I love this girl.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...